Every year the Chamber hosts a Medallion Hunt that is sponsored by Crow River Sno Pro’s Inc. The prize money is $500 in Glencoe Bucks. Glencoe Bucks are like cash that can be spent at Chamber members. Every Friday, starting Nov 30, 2019 at 4:00 pm a clue will be posted on our Facebook page and website, until the medallion is found. Click here to see a picture of the medallion.
Dec 14th – Third Clue is “Come for the food, stay for the fun.”
Dec 7th – Second Clue: “Diamonds in the sky.”
Nov 30th – First Clue: “It’s hard to see your destination when you’re focused on the cracks in the sidewalk.”
If you find the Medallion – contact the Chamber at 320-864-3650. If no one answers then leave a voicemail with the location and someone will get back to you. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medallion Hunt 2018 Rules:
- The Chamber board and employees do not know where the medallion is hidden.
- It can be inside or outside.
- It may not be available 24/7.
- It can be buried, but not underground.
- If you do not like the rules, don’t play.
- Have fun!