Trailblazer Transit provides general public transportation, which means that almost anyone can use the service for almost any reason. There are no qualifications or requirements to use the transit system.
Phone: 320-864-1000 or 1-888-743-3828
- To Ride: Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Office Hours (Scheduling): Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- $4.00 = Rides less than 25 miles.
- $8.00 = Rides 25 miles or more.
- $2.00 = DISCOUNT RATE for rides beginning and ending entirely within the same city limits.
The Glencoe Municipal Airport (GYL)
The Glencoe Municipal Airport is owned and operated by the City of Glencoe, MN. The airport is located east of the City of Glencoe, at the junction of State Highway 212 and County Road 1. The airport has a primary runway 3,300 feet long and 75 feet wide oriented northwest to southeast (13/31). The Arrival/Departure building is open to the public and users 24 hours a day.
Railroads Twin Cities & Western Railroad
TC&W Railroad operates 229 miles of track between the Twin Cities and Milbank, South Dakota. TC&W interchanges with BNSF Railway; Canadian Pacific Railway; Union Pacific; and the Canadian National Railway. Glencoe is the operating hub for all TC&W trains.